1) Alabama Horse Riding Instructor Accused of Sex Crimes Released on Bond
An Alabama horseback riding instructor accused of sexually abusing multiple teenage girls is off house arrest. Thomas Tucker is out on $40,000 bond, but remains under electronic surveillance. Tucker is charged with seven counts of felony sexual abuse to minors and misdemeanor sexual abuse. Tucker is accused of touching four minor girls between 12-years-old and 15-years-old. Tucker owned Tucker's Horse Ranch in Robertsdale at the time of his arrest in ...
2) Man charged with sex crimes involving child arrested again
A man who was charged in November, 2014 with taking indecent liberties with a seven year-old girl has been arrested and charged again for similar crimes.
3) Two Center Residents Charged with Sex Crimes with a Minor
Two people from Center are charged with sex crimes with a minor.
4) UK police say sex crime inquiry into singer Cliff Richard expanding - World | The Star Online LONDON: British police investigating allegations of historical sex crimes against Cliff Richard, one of Britain's best-known entertainers, have said their inquiry into the singer had "increased significantly in size".
5) Legislation Would Remove Statute Of Limitations On Sex Crimes In Michigan
The legislation would allow charges to be brought against abusers regardless of when the crime occurred.
6) 3rd U.S. Government Official Arrested for Sex Crimes Against Children | Alternative
The third U.S. government official in recent years has been arrested for sexual crimes against children.This time it’s a guy with the State Department. Daniel Rosen, who oversaw hundreds of millions of dollars in counterterrorism program funding,...
7) National Crime Agency - International child sex offender sentenced for abusing children in Africa and UK February 2015 A former teacher and charity worker has today been sentenced to 17 years and four months following an investigation by West Mercia Police and the National Crime Agency’s Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Command. A jury at Birmingham Crown Court found Simon Harris, 55, of Pudlestone, Herefordshire, guilty of eight charges of indecent and sexual assault on boys in Gilgil, Kenya and four of possessing indecent images of children. ...
8) Warnings about hospital sex crimes of UK star Savile ignored: official reports
Warnings about Jimmy Savile, the late BBC TV presenter revealed two years ago to have been one of Britain's most prolific sex offenders, who preyed on victims at hospitals where he volunteered, were ignored, official reports said on Thursday.
9) Grand jury files new charges against Albuquerque balloon pilot accused of child sex crimes
A federal grand jury filed a superseding indictment Wednesday charging Albuquerque balloon pilot Bentley Streett, 39, with more federal sex crimes against minors.
10) Sex crime inquiry into singer Cliff Richard expanding
The British entertainer is being investigated over allegations of historical sex crimes.
Attorneys at Law - including Sex Crime Defense Attorney
Harris, Wyatt, and Amala
5778 Commercial St SE
Salem Or 97306